This Christmas Tree Candle Mold is made of flexible, eco-friendly and durable silicone material.
Christmas Tree Candle Mould Dimensions
Large Christmas tree
High: 15.4 cm
Width: 8.1 cm
Small Christmas tree
High: 10.8 cm
Wide: 6 cm
Tips for removing the candle from the mold
- Grease the inside of the mold with a little (olive) oil. After hardening, the candle can be easily removed.
- Hold the mold on both sides. Pull gently to loosen and separate it from the wax. Place the mold upside down and put a hand under the mold to catch the candle if it slips out.
- Go over the edge of the mold with a butter knife, being careful not to cut into the candle. Pass the knife along the mold to separate the wax from the edges. Break the candle loose, turn it over and release it.
- Freeze the candle in the mold for 15 minutes. The candle will shrink and come loose from the edges of the mold. Turn the mold upside down while pulling the edges apart so the candle breaks free to remove it.
- Immerse the mold in boiling hot water for a very short time. The wax should melt a little so that it loosens from the mold. Turn the mold over until it falls out, catching it so the candle is not damaged when you take it out.