The fruit peels of Tangerine are used for making Organic Tangerine Essential Oil through a process called cold pressing. It is completely natural and contains no chemicals, preservatives or additives. It has a refreshing citrus scent, similar to the scent of orange. It calms your mind and calms your nerves instantly. That is why it is also used for aromatherapy. The use of this essential oil can be traced back to the ancient Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicines.
Buy pure Tangerine essential oil for making perfumes, scented candles, colognes and deodorants. Plus, it blends easily with a wide variety of essential oils, and we ship it in a standard package to ensure that the oil remains pure and untouched until it reaches you. Since it is powerful and concentrated, you should dilute it before applying or massaging or on the skin. In case you have sensitive skin, a patch test on your arm is recommended.
Tangerine essential oil has antibacterial properties. Hence, it keeps away many pathogenic bacteria when you spread them. It is widely used in cosmetic products today for its various nutritional benefits. We will now take a look at some of the main uses, benefits and features of this essential oil.
Benefits of Tangerine Essential Oil
- Cleans surfaces: you can enhance the cleansing effect of your surface cleaning sprays by adding organic Tangerine essential oil. It also leaves a fresh scent after cleaning.
- Cleanses the face: you can add a few drops of this oil to your facial cleanser to improve the appearance and condition of your skin. You can also make a DIY facial cleanser by diluting the Tangerine essential oil with a carrier oil.
- As a car deodorant: pour some Tangerine Essential Oil on a cotton ball and spread it over the vents of your car to freshen up your car. This idea can also be used to deodorize your rooms.
- Breathe freely: if you experience difficulties or disturbances while breathing, you can inhale Tangerine Essential Oil. It solves breathing problems by clearing your nasal passages.
- Soothes the scalp: If your scalp is dry, you can massage Tangerine oil on it after mixing it with your regular hair oil. This rejuvenates your scalp and it also prevents the formation of dandruff.
- Promotes Hair Growth: regular use of Tangerine essential oil for hair care will make your hair shiny and strong. It also promotes the rapid growth of your hair.
- Antiseptic: the antiseptic and antibacterial properties of this oil not only eliminate bacteria but also prevent them from growing and spreading further.
- Cytoflactic: its cytophylactic properties, ie the ability of essential oil to promote the regeneration of new skin cells, allow you to use it to maintain the health of your skin. It also repairs the damage caused by wear and tear that occurs regularly.
- Heals Imperfections: if you have stretch marks or scars on your face or body, you can use Tangerine essential oil. It can also be added to lotions, moisturizers, and soaps for similar results.
Uses Organic Tangerine Essential Oil
- Relieve spasms: if your muscles are sore, tense or if you have muscle spasms, you can massage them on the affected area. Tangerine essential oil also provides relief from cramps and convulsions.
- Reduce stress: the pleasant aroma of Tangerine oil will quickly reduce your stress and restlessness. For that you have to diffuse it or add it to a vaporizer.
- Healthy sleep: if you are going through an insomnia phase, you can diffuse Tangerine oil in a humidifier or diffuser. It calms your nerves and helps you sleep well at night.
- Steam bath: enjoy a sensational bath by adding two to three drops of Tangerine Essential Oil to your bathtub filled with warm water. It will also be a great start to your day!
- Warm sensation: massage your body with mandarin essential oil on chilly evenings or afternoons to warm yourself up. It will create a warm feeling in your body and will provide relief from the cold weather.
- Anti-inflammatory: the anti-inflammatory properties of tangerine oil soothes all types of skin irritation, pain and redness of the skin. It also calms dry and flaky skin.
- Detoxifier: Tangerine oil acts as a natural detoxifier that removes toxins and impurities from the skin. For this you can massage your body with this oil after dilution with a suitable carrier oil.
Frequently Asked Questions about Organic Tangerine Essential Oil
What is the INCI of Organic Tangerine Essential Oil?