The Dead Sea is an abundant source of minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. The climatic conditions and the high concentration of salt exclude the possibility of life here and this ensures that the silt taken from the banks is rich in minerals. Dead Sea Mud Mineral is the same sludge that is processed to remove sand and abrasive ingredients to produce a smooth paste-like solution.
It is black and has a typical smell that can be reminiscent of sea mud. The pH value is between 7.5 and 8.9. It also exhibits medicinal properties, making it powerful to cure numerous skin diseases. Dead Sea Mud Powder is one of the few natural cosmetic raw materials that is completely self-contained and contains no synthetic ingredients. Therefore, it is increasingly popular as one of the effective cosmetic ingredients these days.
The granular sludge obtained from the shores of the Dead Sea is used to make this Dead Sea Mud. Undesirable materials such as sand particles, dirt, etc. are removed and no harmful additives or chemicals are added to preserve the natural composition of minerals. The color changes depending on the season, it is available in light grey color in summer, while the colors can vary from dark grey to black in summer and rainy season.
Dead Sea Mud Powder Benefits
- Reduces skin impurities: It is usually used to remove dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the skin. The presence of magnesium, salt, and other minerals improves the elasticity of the skin and protects it from external factors.
- Acts as a Detoxifier: Dead Sea Mud deeply cleanses the skin by removing sweat and oil from the skin pores. It detoxifies your skin and makes it feel healthier, fresher, softer and smoother.
- Skin Firming: Apart from cleansing your skin, it also nourishes your skin with all essential minerals and keeps it moisturized for a long time. In addition, it works to repair your skin by restoring its natural radiance and improving its texture.
- Anti-aging properties and even skin tone: Dead Sea Mud is packed with anti-aging properties and helps restore skin tone and firmness to your skin. Aging effects such as fine lines, shrunken pores, wrinkles, etc. can be reduced by applying this mud pack and it also stimulates blood circulation and accelerates the process of new skin generation.
- Antibacterial properties: It is also used for eliminating the bacteria which is the root cause of problems like dark spots and acne due to its antibacterial properties. It also absorbs the extra sebum which is one of the main causes of acne.
- Used in cosmetics: Dead Sea Mud reduces skin irritation and helps with problems such as skin redness, oiliness, etc. Its nourishing formula also makes it a valuable addition to shampoos and hair care products.
How to use Dead Sea Mud?
You do not need to change the composition of this Dead Sea Mud, it can be used as is and the concentration can vary from 2 to 100%. This product is formulated for external use only.
There are no reviews yet.