Argan oil or Argan oil is obtained by pressing the seeds of the fruits that grow on the Argan tree (Argania spinosa). The oil is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It is popular as an effective remedy in the fight against skin aging, but is also particularly suitable for very dry skin. Argan oil is also widely used in care products for nails and hair, but also for acne, chapped, burns and the care of scars. Argan oil is extracted from the seeds of the nuts surrounded by the fruits of the argan tree, native to Morocco. The oil, often referred to as “liquid gold”, is organic and extremely enriched with nutrients. Thanks to its valuable properties, the oil has been widely and widely used in cosmetic products and in daily skin and hair care regimens. Apart from beauty, Veda Argan Oil provides medicinal benefits
The smell of Argan oil is often experienced as unpleasant when used in cosmetics. That is why this product is deodorized.
- Argan oil is used as a skin moisturizer to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Argan oil makes hair shinier, softer and silky smooth.
- Argan oil helps reduce wrinkles and makes the skin look youthful.
- Argan oil repairs damaged, flaky and itchy skin by healing it.
- Argan oil acts as an exfoliator by removing dead skin cells.
- Argan oil reduces sebum and protects oily skin from acne.
- Argan oil helps lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Argan oil relieves rheumatoid arthritis.
INCI: Argania spinosa Kernel Oil